1. The largest dam in the world is located in
Ans : South America
2.What is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Ans : Russia
3.The country of Singapore is made up of how many islands?
Ans : 64
4.Which is the only country in the world to have a square flag?
Ans : Switzerland
5. What is the largest City in the USA in terms of area?
Ans : Juneau
6. What is the smallest country in the world?
Ans : Vatican City
7. What is the smallest country in the world?
Ans : Russia (17,075,400 km square)
8. Which of the following countries was not part of the Soviet Union in 1991?
Ans : Yugoslavia
9. The land Yugoslavia was divided into 7 countries? Which of the following is not part of the former Yugoslavia?
Ans : Armenia
10. Where would you find the Itaipu Dam?
Ans : Panama River, South America
11. In the 2008, Online Survey, which of the following is not one of the New Seven Wonders
Ans : Petronas Twin Towers
12. What is the capital of Estonia?
Ans : Talinn
13. What is the type of government of Denmark?
Ans : Constitutional Democracy
14. Where is the official home of Santa Claus?
Ans : Finland