We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on www.bhartiyaexam.com, We are just information provider for government jobs openings. All the logo are trademarks of their respective owners. User should verify himself all the information on authority website regarding company/salary/qualification/last date etc. before apply any jobs
- http://www.bhartiyaexam.com offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all
- http://www.bhartiyaexam.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization
- http://www.bhartiyaexam.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond bhartiyaexam’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities
- The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability, which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without http://www.bhartiyaexam.com prior written content.
- The user agreement between a user/subscriber and IEIL will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with IEIL, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of IEIL; or ( iii ) On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.